Sunday, April 16, 2006

Good bye, Starhub.

It's time I defected to Singnet. $48 for a 3.5mbit ADSL line is just too great an offer to resist. I've actually waited for Starhub to respond, since my contract has expired, but starhub's only response to singnet's promotion is to give a free camera/Xbox 360 (at $299 for the Xbox).

No thanks. Those things are useless. What I need is a cheap price for my internet. All the newspaper reports on Starhub being slow isn't exactly helping, but a poll on GameFAQ's forum shows that both singnet and starhub is roughly the same.

And besides, I've had enough of Starhub's speed. From personal (NOTE: PERSONAL. May NOT apply to you) experience, the speeds are crap. No where near the 6.5mbit promised. Hell, I barely get 1mb/s download. If I do, it's rare, or lasts all of 5 seconds before dropping to 18.8kb/s.

So, farewell Starhub.

Hello Singnet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home